Glad, in partnership with FCB, put the new Glad Flex’n Seal to the ultimate test by sealing various items inside.
In the Guinness World Records database, one can easily discover many
records for the largest, tallest, or heaviest items including foods, sculptures and commercially available products.
What one won’t find, however, is the “stretchiest resealable plastic bag material”… and that’s because Glad just invented it! Glad, in partnership with FCB, put the new Glad Flex’n Seal to the ultimate test by sealing various items inside, and then had it officially verified by the global authority on record-breaking, Guinness World Records.
With this campaign, Glad broke records, not bags.
- Andrés Ordonez – Chief Creative Officer
- Lisa Bright – EVP, Executive Creative Director
- Dean Paradise – VP, Creative Director
- Bruno Mazzotti – VP, Creative Director
- Ricardo Salgado – Associate Creative Director
- Rodolfo Fernandes – Associate Creative Director
- Katie Lowman – VP, Strategic Planning Director
- Megan Ciurczak – Senior Strategic Planner
- Cary Pierce – EVP, Global Account Director
- Kadi Jacobs – Management Director
- Erin Hudec – Account Director
- Brianna Morrow – Account Executive
- Alondra Ibarra – Assistant Account Executive
- Kiley Krug – Senior Project Manager
- Joe Tipre – VP, Director of Production
- Valerie Bonner – Senior Producer
- Shaune Mears-Watkins – VP of Marketing, Clorox Specialty Division
- David Kargas – Director of Marketing, Clorox Specialty Division
- Nick Higgins – Vice President, Glad
- Nick Montgomery – Associate Director, Marketing Communications
- Jennifer Russell – Associate Director of Marketing, Glad
- Christina Ciafone – Associate Director of Marketing, Glad
- Drew Kozlak – Brand Manager, Gad
- Boris Nurko – Associate Director, Clorox Global Advertising Production
- Tricie Evans – Manager, Talent & Rights