Reel Chicago and national spinoff, Reel 360, are the trusted sources for news, information, industry trends, new campaigns, and the people behind the scenes in advertising, film, TV, music, digital, social and entertainment since 2004.
Speak Directly to Industry Influencers and Potential Clients!
Our audience includes:
- Agencies: Ad Agency Chief Creative Officers, Creative Directors, Heads of Production/Integrated Production & Producers, Digital Producers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Social Content Creators and Influencers, The One Club, Cannes
- Brands: Brand managers, production & marketing execs
- Movie studios: TV/Cable/Online networks: Development Executives, Showrunners, Producers, Senior Writers,
- Guilds: WGA East and West, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Cinematographers, Teamsters
- Independent Filmmakers, Actors, Actresses, Casting Directors
- Production, Post, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music & Sound companies: AICP, Owners, Managing Directors, Exec Producers, Producers, Showrunners, Directors, Cinematographers, Editors, Colorists, Grips, Visual Effects Supervisors /artists, Animation artists, Production Designers, Composers, Sound Designers, Reps, Audio Mixers, etc
- Comic Book: Superhero fans, Creators, Influencers
- Public Relations: Executives
Laser Focus Your Message…
Your Ad in Reel Chicago (and Reel 360) provides a high-impact direct link to the decision-makers you need to reach. Reel Chicago offers you a vehicle by which you stand out with a daily presence to the ever-increasing followers/subscribers of our website and social media.
Announce: Company launch, new division, new production, new film festival, location, hires, creative and business services, hardware sales and rentals, industry awards
Showcase: New campaigns in our New Work or Reel Ad of the Week sections, new films, new webseries, new division, new hardware and technology
Between our digital platform, elerts and ZOOM interviews, our daily editions are packed with timely & relevant news and features dominating our days in this wonderful, challenging creative world we exist in.
REEL CHICAGO EDITORIAL CALENDAR:
January: Sundance, Super Bowl, Awards Season (Local Red Carpets, Industry Awards)
February: Super Bowl,The Reel Black List (highlighting Black Professionals from the Chicago industry), Black History Month, Valentines Day, Awards Season, The Oscars
March: Reel Women (Profiles of Women from local industries), Cubs and White Sox Baseball, The Bulls, Summer Movie Season
April: April Fools, Major League Baseball
May: Mother’s Day, Asian Heritage Month, Cannes (For Film)
June: AICP Week from a local perspective, Chicago’s agencies at Cannes, Pride, Summer Issue
July: Back to School, Summer Music and Film Festivals
August: Chicago Latino Film Festival,Filmscape
September: New TV season, Latino Heritage Month 9/15-10/15
October: Advertising Week, Halloween, American Film Market, AFI Sponsored by Audi
November: AFI Film Festival, Holiday Gift Guide
December: The Holidays
Navigating The New Normal
With the world and Chicago in its current state, now is the best time you could ask for to start your branding campaign. There are still plenty of business opportunities which exist in this new normal.
Contact Reel Chicago Publisher, Barbara Roche TODAY for more information Barb@reel360.com
Here’s a brief run-down on Reel Chicago’s digital and elert options:
Reel Chicago website
Constant and relevant local media and film news coverage, features, interviews, and new work
- 100,000+ views
- 60,000+ unique monthly visitors
Logo Banner: 655×115
Top Banner: 728×90
Rotating Center Banner: 728×90
Sidebar Large Square: 250×250
Sidebar Half Square: 125×250
Sidebar Small Square: 125×125
Purchase Options: Monthly, Quarterly, Annually.
Ads can start any day of the week.
The Reel Chicago elert newsletter (M, W, F) HTML
Received by 10,000 opt-in subscribers, M, W, F, your banner goes directly into potential clients’ in-boxes along with the day’s news & information!
Elert Ad sizes:
File formats: JPEG, GIF, Animated Gif.
Purchase Options: weekly (M, W, F)
Request Rate Card
Send an email to publisher, Barbara Roche, Barb@reelchicago.com and write “Reel Chicago advertising rates” in the subject line.
We welcome your news
For maximum marketing impact, combine your advertising with a promotion about your business. Make a bigger name for yourself by getting your news out there. Send us a note or a PR release about your latest project, new space, new acquisitions, awards, etc.