Cinespace Chicago Film Studios has released their own set of Production Safety Guidelines and announced their partnership with ServPro, which will be the exclusive cleaning service allowed on campus.
These updates come as the City and State move further into Phase 3 of Re-opening.
Among the industries reopening- with strict safety guidelines- are: childcare businesses, libraries, bars and outdoor dining at restaurants.
Cinespace president, Alex Pissios says he is prepared for the reopening and welcomes the return of production, under the new guidelines. “The most important thing in my mind is to provide a safe environment. We’ll be carefully maintaining the common areas and I will be available to help the studios in any way I can as they try to implement safety measures on set.”
- All rules and regulations posted at entrances of campus are to be followed
- A dedicated cleaning team will be servicing all common areas, high touch surfaces, bathrooms & lobbies. Focusing on key touchpoint: door handles, switches, hand railings, etc
- All elevators are limited to two people max at a time and will be monitored by lobby attendant
- Touchless hand sanitizers will be placed at entrances, general common areas, lobbies and bathrooms throughout the campus
- Persons with any symptoms of any illness should not enter the campus
- No outside guests or visitors to be allowed unless a formal plan is submitted for exceptions with reasonable written notice.
- No vehicles, vendors, trucks, personal vehicles are allowed in any building at any time. All loading and unloading to be completed at curbside
- Park in your designated parking lots, no street parking is allowed at any time. Violators will be towed without notice or warning
- Only ADA service animals are allowed on the campus- We will no longer permit emotional support animals on the campus
- No personal packages/mail to be delivered to Campus.
- All personnel must have identification visible at all times.
- Provide visible signage across all common areas reminding people of social distancing, wash hands, etc.
- Cinespace has partnered with Servpro, they will be the exclusive vendor allowed on campus for any deep cleaning of stages, vehicles, offices or any other common areas. Contact Servpro, Steve Syreggelas at 847.774.9674 or email@example.com
A complete list of the guidelines can be seen here: Production Safety Guidelines
321 Fast Draw Inc.
Black Apple Media
Chicago Media Angels
Claire Simon Casting
Entertainment Media Specialist LLC
Hayes Talent Agency
Independent Film Alliance Chicago (formerly known as Stage 18)
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Periscope Post & Audio
Pressure Washing Unlimited
Second City Sound
Sinai Health System