Randolph Street Market lights up the Magnificent Mile with three Holiday Market weekends.
After a 2 year break, Randolph Street Market comes back to Chicago and will be decking the halls this holiday season for three weekends December 4 & 5, 11 & 12, and 18 & 19 at 830 N. Michigan Avenue, formerly the Top Shop store, on the corner of Michigan and Pearson Streets.
“We are so excited to be returning from our hiatus with our brand-new location,” said Sally Schwartz, founder of Randolph Street Market. “Back when this location was Bonwit Teller, my grandmother would take me here to shop for clothes for school. We had many great memories here. The Randolph Street Market team is looking forward to helping families make memories to last a lifetime this holiday season.”
Presenting a curated selection of antiques, vintage and modern artisan goods, the three-weekend events will offer something for everyone on your shopping list. Come and find a stylishly crafted mix of vintage and modern decorative objects, housewares, fashion, jewelry, art, and family and friends’ gift ideas at all price points for all ages.
The world-famous Randolph Street Market offers a European-style market experience and will host 75+ makers, shakers, and dealers with festival fun including music, food and drink. Shop vintage Chanel, add to your collectibles, hunt for that 1930’s antique bar set or discover hand-made fair-trade treasures from around the globe. Your gift-giving will be something special this year – because you never know what you will find at the Randolph Street Market!
Some featured Holiday Market vendors this season include:
- Peppermint S’mores Station by XO Marshmallow & BakeryBum
- Espressos, Lattes & Mocha’s from Sunflower Café
- Holiday Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s and Lunch Noshables plus Chocolate Covered Potato Chips at Harry Caray’s Pop Up
- French pastries and breads from Maison Parisienne
- Rock n’ Roll vintage posters and 8×10 glossy movie star photos from Atlantic Poster
- Art Deco era original advertising posters from Chicago Center for the Print
- Magnificent costume jewelry from Bel Air Jewelry, Bakelite from dealer The Way We Were and Lady’s Adornments from Suzanne Garner Vintage
- Original Hand-Painted Ornaments w Swarovski Crystals from Viktoria-Anna
- Rare Novels & Coffee Table Books for bibliophiles of all ages from This Old Book
- Brother-Sister Team The Hoff’s – Common Order Eric’s Contemporary Abstract Paintings & Hija di Nada Kari’s One of a Kind hand blocked Hats, Knitwear and Accessories designed in Mexico
- Snag Snazzy Holiday Wearables from Vintage Fashion stars Lulu’s /Jane Chang, Wini & I /Norinne Claffey & ShopNOV/Adrienne Baskin, they’re among many other vintage fashion dealers bringing pristine coats, fancy dress, handbags, accessories from top designers of the past decades.
- Make Your Own Bath Bomb w Violet and Suds, Craft an Ornament with Sewanastasia and Bop to the continuous music beat with our In-House DJ
- And much more FUN!
Support Guardian Angel Community Services:
Bring a new unwrapped toy for kids ages 4-12 years old for GACS’s holiday gift giving program and receive FREE admission to the market! Large, wrapped bins will be located at the entrance on Michigan Avenue for toy donations drop off, where guests can redeem their free entrance to the Holiday Markets.
Dates: December 4 & 5, 11 & 12, and 18 & 19
Time: 10am-5pm each day
Location: 830 N. Michigan Avenue, ground floor
Tickets: Entrance fee is $10 general admission per weekend or $25 discounted 3-weekend Holiday Market pass. Children under 12 FREE.
Please note: due to a very high demand and for planning during Covid we ask that you purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets are not mailed, please print your confirmation email or show us your confirmation email on your phone at entrance.