On November 16th, Midwest Film Festival will be hosting an event that will be showcasing selected works focused on music and its impact in film as well as how films and videos can be built around music.
The evening will showcase the talents of various filmmakers as well as musicians. From social justice to choreographed dance numbers these selected works will allow the audience to connect with the creators and feel the emotions hidden within the narrative melodies presented in these films.
Hosted at the Chi-Town Movies Drive-In located at 2343 S Throop St in the neighborhood of Pilsen, audiences will be able to view the selected films on the big screen making for an immersive experience. November 16th, starting at 5:30 pm there will be a live performance and set by the Thomas Pace Band followed by the screening as well as a filmmaker Q&A at 6:30 pm.
For info and tickets VISIT HERE.
- The Lobbyist by Thomas Pace
- Nostalgic Candy from Indre by Peter-John Campbell
- Go Go, Boy! by Oriana Oppice
- Big Operation by Katrina Zimmerman
- Spell by Kurt Gerber
- ….And Then There’s Anthony Palmer by Jesseca Ynez Simmons
- ZAFTIG by Damian Wiseman
- Split by Emily Brand
- Good Day from RJ Griffith by Chris Jamerson
- Carry Me by Shawn Spitler
- Girl Over Here from Tiny Bit Of Giant’s Blood by Lincoln Rogers & Tony Rogers
- WBLS by El Arthur Bey
- Love is War from Attack on Sound by Ty Omni & Dave Woulard
- This is My Jam from CC Bootywalk Feat. Marmalade the Ghost by Nasty Nate