While many brands are preparing for Earth Month, Moen is focused on World Water Day and a commitment to innovate, engineer and design for water of tomorrow. Mission Moen is all about conserving Earth’s most precious resource, while improving how we experience it.
To help Moen raise awareness, its agency of record – Havas Chicago – is running a campaign to creatively communicate how saving water is not just easy, it’s enjoyable. Key campaign elements include:
A custom track composed exclusively for Moen: The water experience you’ve been asking for is here. Listen now to the full version of “Water” – the custom track composed exclusively for Moen and performed by the talented Lauren Brewster + House of Vibe and produced by Beacon Street Studios.
Find on Spotify here:
Lauren can also be found on Apple Music.
A “Water Heroes” influencer campaign with notable Tik Tok stars, showing consumers – what you think it takes to save water vs. what it actually does:
Jesse La Flair – Hollywood Stuntman & Pro Parkour Athlete
- TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeAWXHYk/
- IG: https://instagram.com/stories/jesselaflair/2534987823070992468?igshid=85khdhfxkg4o
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jesselaflair/status/1373965682212098048?s=21
Josh Horton – Juggler & Trick Shot Extraordinaire
- TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeA7vPAo/
- IG story posts: https://www.instagram.com/stories/jugglinjosh/2534992306237219961/
- Twitter post: https://twitter.com/JugglinJosh/status/1373968462679220230
Coco Franklin – Roller Skater
Moen has pledged to save 1T gallons of water by 2030 through innovation as part of their mission.