What a week! Super Bowl, Auto Show, and Valentine’s Day. Can we get all this done?
Automotive manufacturers, exhibitors and enthusiasts from all over the world are revving up for the 2022 Chicago Auto Show, running Feb. 12-21 at McCormick Place. The show is open each day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., except for the final day of the show (Presidents Day) when it closes at 8 p.m. Tickets to the public show are now available for purchase online at ChicagoAutoShow.com.
Held in McCormick Place South Building, the Chicago show features multiple world and North American Introductions and the complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars, trucks, sport-utility vehicles, minivans, and experimental and concept cars.
In total, the 2022 Chicago Auto Show boasts hundreds of different vehicles from 19 different manufacturers. Click here for a complete list of vehicles on display. In addition, you’ll find numerous automotive accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles, project cars, antique and collector vehicles, and interactive exhibits. Click here for a show floor map.
The 2022 Chicago Auto Show will feature six indoor test-track experiences where show visitors have the opportunity to go for a ride in a brand-new vehicle right on the show floor. The indoor tracks are indicated as Test Tracks on the map are are in the Ford, Jeep, Ram, Toyota displays and at the stand-alone EV track. In addition, there will also be three outdoor test-drive opportunities. For more information about the outdoor test drives and to sign up, visit the following displays: Ford, Kia and Subaru.
2022 DATES & TIMES
- Feb. 12-20, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Feb. 21, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- McCormick Place
- 2301 S. King Drive, Chicago
- $15 adults
- $10 seniors 62+
- $10 children 4-12
- Children 3 and under FREE
Attendees will also be among the first to see a variety of vehicles that made their global, national or auto show debut this week in Chicago, including:
- 2023 BMW ixM60
- 2022 BMW xDrive50
- 2022 BMW i4 M50
- 2023 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Ford 1978 F-100 Eluminator EV Concept
- 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
- 2022 Ford Bronco Everglades
- Ford GT Alan Mann Heritage Edition
- 2022 GMC Hummer EV
- 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson PHEV
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited Black Package
- 2022 Kia EV6
- 2024 Kia EV9 Concept
- 2023 Kia Sportage PHEV
- Lexus IS 500 SEMA Build
- 2022 Lexus LX 600
- 2022 Lexus NX
- Lincoln Aviator Shinola Concept
- 2023 Nissan Ariya
- Nissan Frontier Trio of Concepts – Nissan Frontier Project 72X, Frontier Project Hardbody and Frontier Project Adventure
- Nissan Rebelle Rally Frontier
- 2023 Nissan Z
- Ram 1500 “Built to Serve” Edition
- 2023 Subaru Solterra
- 2023 Subaru WRX
- 2023 Toyota bZ4X
- 2023 Toyota Sequoia and Sequoia Capstone
- Toyota Tacozilla Tacoma Camper
- 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone
Tickets to the 2022 Chicago Auto Show are currently on sale at ChicagoAutoShow.com.