Don’t find out
Mark Egmon of The TEAM Companies will moderate an insurance forum for creators, producers and post-producers of commercials and other advertising content.
Leading the discussion will be experts Scott Taylor, President of Taylor & Taylor Insurance and Denise Gilmartin, VP of Business Affairs at AICP.
Topics will include
• General Liability: Common exclusions of what is not covered.
• Wrap-Up Insurance: What is it and how should production contracts be amended when wrap-up insurance is covering the project.
• Employment Practices Liability: Wrongful termination and harassment-including sexual harassment and discrimination claims.
• Aviation Liability: Drones are deemed to be aircraft and therefore not covered by a commercial general liability policy.
• Cyber Liability: Coverage for the loss of personally identifiable information and help with notice and credit monitoring. Coverage for hacks and the forensic costs incurred after a breach and restoring information.
* The panelists will also address any attendee questions
Tuesday September 25th · 5:30pm
Daufenbach Camera, 320 N. Damen Ave. Ste 201, Chicago 60612
For more information, click here.
Send your event notices to Reel Chicago Editor Dan Patton, email@example.com.