Leading independent marketing and communications agency Cramer-Krasselt (C-K) certainly has something to trumpet about these days. The agency just received nine awards from the Publicity Club of Chicago (PCC), following its annual Golden Trumpet award show.
“C-K is thrilled to be recognized by the PCC for the breakthrough work we deliver for our clients,” said Karen Seamen, president and COO, C-K. “It’s an honor to receive the prestigious Buell Patterson Technology award for our innovative, inspiring and results-driven communications work.”
The PCC Golden Trumpet Awards is the most prestigious awards program for public relations professionals in the region – receiving nearly 150 entries this year. The coveted awards honor distinguished achievement in the planning, creativity and execution of public relations and communications initiatives.
Tropicana was recognized for the Buell Technology award for the Vitamin C Meter campaign. This award honors the creative use of technology to effectively build a brand. The Tropicana Vitamin C Meter was also nominated for the top accolade of the show, the Platinum award.
The agency was also awarded Gold Trumpets by the PCC for the following campaigns:
- #DipResponsibly on Game Day (Content Marketing)
- Tropicana Vitamin C Meter on Snapchat (Marketing, Branding)
- #DipResponsibly on Game Day (Marketing, Food & Beverage)
- Tropicana Vitamin C Meter on Snapchat (Social Media)
Four Silver Trumpets were also received for the following:
- Alzheimer’s Association United Campaign (Advocacy)
- #DipResponsibly on Game Day (Integrated Marketing Communications)
- COTTON USA Expert Outlooks (International Campaigns)
- Porsche Macan Augmented Reality (Marketing, Consumer/Lifestyle)
In 2020, C-K has been recognized by local and national organizations with more than 40 honors across PR, social media and advertising. Recognition includes two Shorty Awards, four PRSA Bronze Anvil Awards and 10 PRSA Skyline Awards. This marks the 15th award that C-K has received from PCC in recent years.
Congratulations C-K from Reel Chicago.