The 26th Annual Black Women’s Expo is hosting their two-day leadership and professional development conference in conjunction with the 26th annual Black Women’s Expo NEXT.
To again be held at McCormick Place, the expo referred to as the largest multi-city exposition in the country for African American women. The expo had an impressive turnout last year of over 30,000 people partaking in the activities and shopping experience.
With over 250 vendors at the expo, there will be plenty of opportunities to eat, shop, dance, connect, get beauty services, and have an all-around great experience.
There will be over 40 concurrent sessions, including one for top area employers challenged with retaining racial and ethnically diverse associates.
ALSO READ: 2020 REEL WOMEN
Sessions and panel discussions programmed for three (3) distinct tracks to include:
- Established Professionals – 10+ Years of Career Experience
- New and Emerging Professionals – Entry to 10+ Years of Career Experience
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Over 40 Concurrent Sessions Addressing Topics and Issues Black Women Face in the Workplace and in Business, including:
- How to Prepare for Senior Level Roles and Board Readiness
- How to Build a Strategic Action Plan for Your Small Business
- How To Manage Mean Bosses and Co-workers
- Recruitment Pavilion
- Entrance to the Expo Exhibition Floor and Main Stage Entertainment
Make Sure to Bring:
- Up-to-Date Resumes
- Business Cards
- Your Questions
- Dress Business Casual
In the spring of 1993, it was BWe’s vision to create a forum for African American women to discuss and explore solutions to the issues they confront in their daily lives and through this engagement to empower and uplift our entire community! BWe has grown to become an essential marketing tool for brands, such as Toyota, P&G’s My Black Is Beautiful, United Airlines, State Farm, Walgreens and many more of our corporate sponsors, that seek to engage this lucrative, all-important and influential consumer.