The Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau launched their 2020 Heritage Corridor Ale Trail Digital Passport to help support its member breweries, tap rooms, and bottle shops.
This is third year that the passport has been released, offering prizes to those making purchases at 10 or more participating craft beer hot spots.
“There is a lot of great craft beer in our area, from Berwyn to Starved Rock,” stated Dan Mulka, Marketing Manager of the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau. “We encourage our participants to go out safely, drink responsibility, and try some beers they have never tried before. The program runs until December 31, 2020, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the creativity and hard work that these brewing artisans put into their craft.
“The passport is a free web application that can be accessed by any smart phone by visiting heritagecorridoraletrail.com/passport. Upon signing up, participants are encouraged to make purchases at participating locations. After purchasing, users will be given a 4-digit code to enter into their smart phone application to earn credit for “checking in.”
After the user makes a purchase at 10 unique locations, they will be mailed a Heritage Corridor Ale Trail pint glass. When they have made a purchase at their 20th location, they will receive a Heritage Corridor Ale Trail 16 oz. can koozie and bottle opener.
Mulka added, “The Digital Passport comes out at a time when these breweries need help. If we can help bring beer fans to their door, it will help them get back to where they were before the pandemic. We hope that by giving prizes to those beer fans for visiting, that these craft breweries will remain an important part of the economy in the Heritage Corridor region. And remember, please drink responsibly.”
· Alter Brewing Company – Downers Grove
· Black Horizon Brewing Company – Willowbrook
· Blue Nose Brewery – Hodgkins
· CatsEye – Ottawa
· Elder Brewing Company – Joliet
· Flapjack Brewery – Berwyn
· Garage Band Brewing Company – Plainfield
· Hickory Creek Brewing Company – New Lenox
· Honest Abe’s Tap & Grill – Morris
· Ike & Oak Brewing Company – Woodridge
· Iron&Glass – Minooka
· Iron&Glass – Romeoville
· Kenwood Liquors – Homer Glen
· Lodi Tap House – Utica
· Mad Hatchet Brewing – Shorewood
· Metal Monkey Brewing – Romeoville
· Miskatonic Brewing Company – Darien
· MyGrain Brewing Company – Joliet
· Orange & Brew Bottle Shop and Tap Room
· Pollyanna Brewing Company – Lemont
· Pollyanna Brewing Company – Roselare (Roselle)
· Pollyanna Brewing Company – St. Charles
· River Hawk Brewing – Channahon
· Rt66 Old School Brewing – Wilmington
· Skeleton Key Brewery – Woodridge
· Starved Rock Lodge Veranda – Oglesby
· The Lone Buffalo / Tangled Roots Brewing Company – Ottawa
· Whiskey Hill Brewing Company – Westmont
· Will County Brewing Company – Shorewood
ABOUT THE HERITAGE CORRIDOR CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU
The Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) ignites, influences, and impacts the visitor experience through tourism partnership within the communities and counties along the historic I&M Canal National Heritage Corridor. Starting just a few miles southwest of Chicago and extending southwest through Starved Rock State Park Country. Visit their web site at HeritageCorridorCVB.com for more information.