The Sheba brand is launching a three-part documentary series that explores the power cats have over people and their deep connections to their human counterparts.
The new series, The Cats That Rule The World by Academy Award-nominated director Geoffrey O’Connor, follows the true stories of a handful of humans who have fallen under the spell of their cats and the inseparable relationship they have with one another. From inside the walls of a correctional facility, to the home of a veteran in need of a companion and to the mountain climbing adventure of a lifetime, fans will be amazed by just how strong the human-cat bond truly is.
Streaming on YouTube, fans can tune in to watch each episode here: Prison Cat, Military Cat and Adventure Cat. Viewers are encouraged to share their thoughts on social media using #CatsThatRuleTheWorld.
SHEBA The Cats That Rule The World Documentary Series Credits
- Creative Agency: AMV BBDO
- Creative Director/Screenwriters: Nicholas Hulley & Nadja Lossgott
- Agency Planner: Emily Brydon & Lola Finney-Neves
- Agency Account Team: Phoebe Fielding, Ella Dolding, Alice Kassapian
- Executive Producer: Nick Godden
- Media Agency: Mediacom
- PR Agency: Weber Shandwick
- Production Company: Flare Productions
- Director: Geoffrey O’Connor
- Director of Photography: Dave Adams
- Story Producer: Gisele Lamarre
- Producer: Richard Ash
- Post-production Company: nineteentwenty
- Business Affairs: Jane Routledge & Maxine Thompson
- Title music: Universal Production Music
- Music Composer: Prison: Bob Golden at Savvy Kat Music
- Audio Post-production: Andy Humphreys at Bark Soho James Radford at Radford Music
- Titles: Momoco
- Editors: Matt Cascella, Maia Lloyd