With all of the challenges 2020 has brought, Foxtrot is launching a new campaign rooted in the idea that enjoyment can be found in the ordinary everyday. Good Stuff Delivered celebrates the small moments that feel memorable in today’s world, like grabbing a cup of coffee, picking up a bottle of wine, or ordering delivery for dinner.
The new campaign, from Leo Burnett, builds on the company’s core playfulness while emphasizing the range of its on demand, app-powered delivery service.
At the heart of the campaign are amusing illustrations, which reflect what Foxtrot hopes to do with their curated product selection. The new imagery will be used across all of the brand’s platforms including playful digital snippets, revamped store bags and Foxtrot’s new line of coffee merchandise. See below.
As the campaign is marked by Foxtrot’s surprise and delight moments, the brand will be celebrating and encouraging random acts of fun in the communities they serve. Throughout the week of the launch, store visitors and app users will be treated at random to free coffee, store gift cards, and more.
CLIENT: Foxtrot Ventures
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER: Carla Dunham
- SENIOR DIRECTOR, BRAND MARKETING: Sarah Sitz
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR, VP OF DESIGN: Rob Schellenberg
AGENCY: Leo Burnett
- EVP, HEAD OF DESIGN: Alisa Wolfoson
- SVP DESIGN DIRECTOR: Alex Fuller
- VP DESIGN DIRECTOR: Kyle Poff
- SENIOR DESIGNER: Jacob Etter
- VP, ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: Sarah Kaminsky
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Kyle Kotz
- CREATIVE RESOURCE MANGER: Phoebe Alvarez
SOURCE: Leo Burnett